Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Boy's

Happy first 4th of July baby Luke!!

Brian trying out the moby wrap!

First outing out  to the Atlantic Ocean :)

Aunt, Uncle, and cousins make a visit!

O held his foot the whole time :) :) so sweet!!

Once in my tummy! 2 weeks old in this photo!

Loves munching on his fingers!

Most precious little angel!

He smiles all the time :) Happy boy!

Grandma Krissy makes a visit!

So happy to have my mom here!!

Daddy and Luke love taking naps together!

First shopping outing! Baby Luke did so well :) 

Luke listens to Grandma so intently :)

So sweet!

Outing to Historic Yorktown. 
First family photo. 

 Baby Luke is such a good baby, we are so blessed to have him in our lives! 

I loved watching my mom and baby boy together!

Sleeping with Grandma

Big boy!

So grateful for Luke's sweet spirit, my heart is overwhelmed with love for this baby boy. 


  1. love all these photos! keep them coming

  2. These pictures are GREAT! I love the one of you two standing in the waves--so precious! I'm SOOO happy for you tay :)

    1. Thank you so much, I'm sooo happy for you too!!

  3. Ok I'm in love!!! He is so stinkin' cute Taylor! And what a beautiful mama you are! :) Congratulations!

    1. Thank you so much! I am loving every minute of it, time is flying by!

  4. I am so slow at checking blogs lately. I love all the photos that were posted. Each one is adorable. Can't wait to get to hold that precious baby boy Luke.