Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sister Letters and Exquisite Bows

My kind step-mom made these amazing bows for me to give to the woman who introduced me to everyone and helped me find a job! You can find more of her bows on her website! My sisters are the models!

Speaking of sisters... my little sisters in California wrote me these sweet letters! I am one lucky big sister  and now I have a beautiful fridge to remind me everyday! 


All ready of orientation, so exciting! I have one day left of lecture; Tuesday is my first official day of training on the floor, I can hardly wait! 

We are a workin' pair! :)

3 comments:

  1. well hello there MRS.miller :-)
    I just wanted to pop over and say hi! We saw your mom when we were in Idaho for josh's grandma's funeral...she babysat our baby girl Sage and OH my gosh she was a life saver!!!!!!! She is so wonderful...you're lucky to have such a great mom!

    That is so exciting about your training...what an accomplishment! You are going to be a great nurse! Congrats congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. you've got to come over and follow Color Issue and enter the giveaway (if you haven't already?!?!) I think you'll like it! :-)

    xoxox

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great. Looking forward to seeing you. Good luck on your first real day at work.

    ReplyDelete